Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Join Me in Baltimore and Harlem!

Hello,

I love to write, it's very therapeutic for me. But, as an author there is a lot more to writing to be successful. The promoting aspect of this business is certainly a task! I cannot complain because I have had phenomenal success. Just to be honest with you the entire process of sitting at a table watching people come in looking specifically for me is surreal.

Well, I just want to drop a line and let you all know where I will be this weekend. If you are in the area drop by and see me. If you have family and friends in the area send them to see me, and of course purchase the book. Thank you for your continued support or me and my debut novel Circumstances. It means a lot!!

September 28th from 4-6 pm
Urban Knowledge Bookstore
2301 Liberty Heights Avenue
Baltimore, MD 21215

September 29th and 30th - all day
125th St. Vendor Area
125th Street
Harlem, NY

For more information on me and my book Circumstances, log onto the website!

No comments: