Thursday, September 27, 2007

Quote and Thought for the Day


I stumbled across a quote from Maya Angelou that said, "If one is lucky, a solitary fantasy can totally transform one million realities." My heart jumped in my throat and I immediately called my partner in crime - Tonya Shirelle and excitedly read the quote to her. It perfectly summed up what we see as our mission in life. We both wanted to create a network that would allow women to embrace themselves and each other; a safe haven to network, vent and support one another thus A MILLION WOMEN STRONG. Our individual dreams merged into one solitary fantasy that we know will touch one million lives. It is no longer a hope but a realized goal just waiting to be manifested.

Today I ask you - what is your solitary fantasy?

No comments: