Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Weapons of Mass Seduction

(Giggling to myself. I just love the title.)

I just had to share this wonderful book by Lori Bryant-Woolridge called, "Weapons of Mass Seduction". It's been sitting on my desk for a while but time just has not allowed for much recreational reading. But since it was raining and cold - and I couldn't do what I would normally want to do on a day like this - a book (preferably a romance) is usually an adequate second choice.

Who knew I was going to be taking a partial course in sensual living?!?!?!?!

AND I loved it. I think as a woman gets older she gets a better understanding of her own sexiness but sometimes forgets how to use it. Especially if she has been through a bad break up or difficult relationship and just wants to shove the drama to the side ...... aka be by her damn self. It's so easy to shove that part of yourself to the side and get caught up in the day to day.

So it was refreshing to get some tips on how to continue to grow in your sexiness and embrace your sensual side - not just during intimacy with a man but everyday for no other reason than it makes you feel good. I also appreciate the fact that Lori stresses that your physical attributes are not the only thing that makes a person sexy. More than anything, it's being comfortable in your own skin.

I love it.

SO if you're ready to further explore your sensuality, swing by Lori's blog and get some tools to how to bring your sexy back!

And then unleash your weapons of mass seduction!

1 comment:

Vixen23 said...

Oh wow. I'll be sure to take a peep. I have begun sharing some of my deepest feelins through poetry. It took me a long time to share with the world but I'm easing into it.